Monday, March 5, 2007

What is my life today,
If tomorrow no one remembers my name?
Do I call myself now,
Only to be forgotten a little later?
Every thought I think,
Every word my lips speak,
Every stroke my hands draw across this canvas of life,
Are they to only become lines across the sands on a shore?
No… that is not to be.
For I refuse to be lost in the myst of time.

This life I own today is a gift…
A mass of wet clay for me to mould
Into a pot that would hold
The precious waters of opportunity.
For each drop from this pot when it falls
On the soil of my life
Will nurture it to produce a harvest of my achievements.

For I am no ordinary man… for I live in no ordinary world
And I walk not among ordinary people…
I am ME
Never has there been one such as I
I was made what I am … to become what no one else would ever be.
Then why would I accept to fade away?
Into the past…
Into the crowd of ordinary people…
A crowd with no dreams…
A crowd that chooses to exist rather than to live.
A crowd of bystanders…

No … that is not for ME

For I am … what those books of History will someday call
The Page that changed the Story

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok dude! tat was freaky!
anyway nice really nice!

and sometimes it wud be great if you too could comment on this buddying copywriters blog...
wud be grateful top shot!

 

Copyright 2010 The Chronicles Of A Common Man.