Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What if you don’t know me
What if when you try,
What if I take off all my masks
What if that makes you cry?

What if you STILL love me
And wish to walk by my side,
What if then the storms of my life
Drag you into high tide?

What if you STILL love me
And years pass by,
What if someone then asks you
Was it worth loving this guy?

What if you then look back
What is it you would see?
Would it be worth all that precious love
Or just life’s tragedy?

What if the latter you consider
Is what I now fear?
For I’d rather be someone all alone,
Than hurt someone so dear.

(. . . to be continued)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

now i wonder where did that post come from?

one thing life has taught me, bonnie, it's very unfair. only u can help urself & no1 else.

& fear is good, it keeps u at the edge of reality.


(oh my did i say all that... i think m drugged :)

 

Copyright 2010 The Chronicles Of A Common Man.