Sunday, June 10, 2007

A sip of love,
thats all that I need.
A sip of true love,
a moment of bliss
a memory of sorrow

For I've loved once
I've loved again
a time more than two
I have felt the touch
. . . and it is no mirage
and yet it isn't with me anymore

For what was mine
is what I never owned
and who I never belonged to
was just but a stranger

. . . ha!

That's love
My love
and I've walked passed it
only to keep looking behind
to see what isn't there anymore
to see what they tell me never existed

. . . if the only knew
I live in a world of dreams
I live in yesterdays and tomorrows
. . . for I am a Stranger to Today.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so sorry cudnt be there for you on this day. but u know will always there in spirit... LOL

 

Copyright 2010 The Chronicles Of A Common Man.